School News and Announcements
PGCS Auxiliary Sweet Spring Dessert Sale! The PGCS Auxiliary is once again hosting their annual Spring Dessert Sale! Don't miss out on these delicious pies and cheesecakes from Mara's Bakery, Morristown. They will definity put a spring in your step! Click here to download the order form including payment and delivery information. All orders must be placed by April 3, 2014. Questions, please contact Erin Martin, Development Assistant via email.
IN THE NEWS!
P.G. Chambers School actively shares school stories, successes, and inspirations with the community through various media. Below are links to a sample of articles that have featured P.G. Chambers School in the news. Our school is also connected on several social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
Reporters are encouraged to contact Andrea C. Quigley, Director of Development, for media opportunities regarding P.G. Chambers School, our students, and our special events.
- P.G. Chambers School Honored with a NJ Innovations in Special Education Award
- P.G. Chambers School Shows Off New Kitchen
- Jets Bring High-Tech to P.G. Chambers School
- Apple iPad helps P.G. Chambers School Student Find Her Voice
- United Way Hometown Huddle Brings Playground Equipment to P.G. Chambers School
- Lee Woodruff visits P.G. Chambers School
Congratulations to Michele Bonanno and Danielle Strazza on another wonderful and fun Casino Night! For more information on 2014 casino prize winners, please click here.
Click here for a NJ Public Service Announcement: What the Public Should Know about Mold/Asbestos?