About P.G. Chambers School
P.G. Chambers School, “discovering potential” is at the heart of our mission, inspiring us to provide the best, most comprehensive special education and therapy programs for children with disabilities and developmental delays and inclusive early education for children with and without disabilities. P.G. Chambers School changes the lives of children by instilling a love of learning, encouraging independence, and most importantly, developing unshakable self-confidence.
Each child who participates in P.G. Chambers School programs benefits from an organization that makes a significant investment in his or her future with individualized instruction, the latest technology, community partnerships, and highly qualified educators, therapists, nurses, teaching assistants, social workers, and administrators.
P.G. Chambers School Goals
- To reach beyond best-practice and offer innovative services for children and families
- To continuously improve quality, collaboration, and sustainability
- To conscientiously prepare PGCS for the future
- To be effective advocates for children with disabilities
- To ensure that PGCS can meet the challenges of changing economic and educational environments through the development of resources