Location:P.G. Chambers School
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Please Register Below
This 2.5 credit Ethics Course is designed for therapists wishing to satisfy the mandatory New Jersey Ethics requirement with an interactive problem-solving course based on real clinical examples. It builds on previous ethics knowledge. The course is designed to integrate the core values of our profession into everyday clinical interactions. The use of the core documents are the foundation of ethical decision making and are integrated into the decision making process. This course requires active participation in problem solving. It is recommended that you only choose this course if you are willing to participate in group discussions. If you prefer a more passive learning environment there are other opportunities including on line courses that will satisfy the ethics education requirement.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze a situation to determine if there is an ethical issue.
- Apply the principles of ethical decision making to the ethical situations presented
- Employ the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice in resolving ethical situations.
- Evaluate a situation and determine the appropriate course of action to protect patients, improve care and elevate clinical practice.’
- Recognize the relationship between risk factors and ethical/professional breeches.
Faculty: Nancy Kirsch, PT, DPT, PhD, FAPTA
How to register: For more information, please contact Nancy Altshuler at AltshulerN@ChambersSchool.org or call (973) 829-8484.
Date(s) - 07/17/2019
1:00 pm - 3:45 pm
15 Halko Drive
Sponsorships and Tickets
Bookings are closed for this event.